Last year I kicked off the show with a “12 apps for Christmas”. I decided to make this an annual theme showing you iPad apps that I ended up using on a regular basis. They range from games to music, productivity apps and more.
If you get new iPad, these apps are great starters. Check out last year’s list of iPad apps!
12 iPad Apps of Christmas
- Monopoly for iPad
- a game I play when I am in flight and don’t have Wifi or sitting in the airport waiting for the flight. Play against the computer or go online and play against another – MONOPOLY – Electronic Arts
The Walking Dead
- The interactive graphic novel game based on the hit TV show. – Walking Dead: The Game – Telltale Inc
- Alarm Clock HD
- Great for iPhone or iPad – set your alarm and wake up to iPod music. I use this more than my alarm clock! Alarm Clock HD – Alarm Clock Company
- Stitcher Internet Radio
- Set up your playlist and listen to your favorite shows right from your mobile device – Stitcher Radio – Stitcher, Inc.
- Create movies, upload them to YouTube or Dropbox. Edit on the fly and more. I have this on iPad and iPhone. iMovie – Apple
- Clash of Clans
- A great farming game building your clan and attack other clans. Clash of Clans – Supercell
- Create music quick. I have used this to create intros like my SXSW videos. GarageBand – Apple
- PS Touch (Adobe Photoshop Touch)
- Touch up photos and create some great graphics from your iPad – Adobe Photoshop Touch – Adobe
- I am not a fan of Safari. I use Google Chrome whenever I can. Chrome – Google, Inc.
- Snoopy’s Street Fair
- Set up a street fair using the cast from Peanuts. Get coins and XP – Snoopy’s Street Fair – Beeline Interactive Europe Ltd
Snoopy’s Street Fair
- William Shatner will recite the poetry you create.
- Paper (aka Paper 53)
- a Sketchbook where you can write notes or draw images. Paper by FiftyThree – FiftyThree, Inc.
Check out the previous iPad app – Word Derby